Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Pain!

Something has gone wrong with my abdomen these few days.

Had a terrible pain on the epigastric (E) region of my abdomen on Sunday morning till I couldn't get up from bed. I didn't know it was gastric! In fact, it was a horrible one!

It was so bad till I couldn't turn up for church. And Sue May happily thought that I intended to skip church. Hurr.

That pain crept in during my sleep and lasted until night? You can ask Amelia bout it and yet, I still insisted to pick her up for gathering at Gideon's place. That's because I want to go out! Haha!

---

Then on the following day, had terrible pain on my umbilical (U) region.

Okay, just in case if you don't know what I'm talking about. Basically, this is how our abdomen look like, from the anterior view.


And to describe it more accurately, we'd divide this abdomen into 9 regions and name them accordingly..

like this...


And because of pain in these two regions namely the epigastric (E) and umblical (U), I only lie restlessly on my bed like a snail (with my poppee and another pillow under my belly) while whining my way.

Went to my GP. He said I have complications with my food intake and then wind colic came about. I deferred my psychology exam with an MC from him. I was not fit enough for this exam. Hhmm..


Yeap, that's all.

So much of anatomy uh. I promise there will be lesser of these in the future.

---

Joy, I'll be more discipline. You too please!
Jean, cannot have so much tomyam edi
=( . Now you kurang one kaki

4 comments:

Rachel Phuah said...

Diet lah, diet! See what happens when you don't listen to me.

Anonymous said...

dude... i love the anatomy lessons in ur blog... hehehehe

aehknum said...

Whay ying, I DIDN'T!! =(

aehknum said...

Hey Sherene, thanks!! That's very encouraging, seriously. Thanks!!