Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Friend Like You.



There are lots of things

With which I'm blessed,
My problems have been few,
But of all, this one's the best:
To have a friend like you.


In times of trouble
Friends will say,
"Just ask, I'll help you through it."
But you don't wait for me to ask,
You just get up and do it!

And I can think
of nothing more
That I could wisely do,
Than know a friend,
And be a friend,
And have a friend like you.

Photobucket

BLESSED BIRTHDAY, LEE SU ANN!

Your love, your friendship and companionship is amazing! You're someone that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thanks for being there all the time and you're truly God-gifted.

XOXO

and Happy Valentine's to all! (esp to Kendra!)




4 comments:

Su Ann said...

Wow, I'm so touched, Mun K! You are so thoughful.. I'm sorry for wasting your money on the phone. I have no clue why it didn't work.. :(

I'm super duper excited to go back Msia as early as May. I want to celebrate your birthday with you.

Love u always!

aehknum said...

You're most welcome, Good Good Friend. You don't receive this title for nothing weyy. Anyway, you didn't really waste my money la.. I don't mind. What I really wanted was to wish you myself (can hear your voice) eventho' you're at The States.

Miss you weyy!!! Boohoo! Faster come back!

babysue said...

Hey it's Lee Su Ann! My junior and namesake. But I have more to offer than her, that is an E! Haha, lame.

Still remembered that I don't bully her much during prefects' probation. Ya la, pilih kasih la. To the others including Mun Khea that I bullied too, sorry la.. =P

aehknum said...

=( Pilih kasih!!

Btw, you didn't get to bully her 'cause she went on probationing only at the end of form 3 and you were no longer a prefect by then. You retired liao! Haha. You forgot ah? Maybe you get to play with us for a while la. Su Ann joined MGS only in form 3 leh.

And... I was already a junior prefect by then. Didn't undergo any probationing with you. Only undergo probationing when I was in form 1. That's all.. so didn't get to dimainkan by y'all. I mainkan people got la. Haha! As the youngest "senior" in school. Haha!

Not bad uh, your memories.