Thursday, February 21, 2008

6 days to go.



Sue-li
and I have nothing much to do in our work place. We were literally shaking our legs there, yes, literally only. Makan gathering with xuewen and others yesterday was something I looked forward to.

I enjoyed your companionship very much.

---

Today, I was rather shocked when Shannie came over to us and offered us a lift to our car. I went =O for a while trying to comprehend her offer. Like, did she really say that? 'Cause it's so not Shannie! Haha!

Oh well, I'm NOT trying to say that she's not nice or what. She's nice, really! Just that I always feel that she's someone 'cool' and just didn't expect that from her la. I'm still quite scared of her, in a way.

I don't know why. But this is the second time I'm blessed with her simple gestures. The first time was this.

It's like those 'hard at the outer, soft at the inner" if you get what I mean.

---

It's only 9 something now and guess what? I think I'm going to bed soon. Yeah, first time sleeping this early.

I still don't understand how come I can be this tired when I hardly do anything in office. LOL.

Okay, goodnight! =)


0 comments: