Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Yesterday was Christmas and guess what, today I had class in the morning. Goshh! Can't they just give us a break? =(


I sleep quite late almost every night but I could wake up early on

... Saturday morning to prepare for my preaching test.
... Sunday morning for Sunday service and to counter-surprise Joy.
... Monday morning for hand mime practice.
... Tuesday morning for hand mime rehearsal and then Christmas service.


I woke up early everyday and I don't feel sleepy or anything except today.


Today is Wednesday. I slept very early last night but I don't understand why I couldn't wake up this morning for class. I was practically dragging myself to class!


I dreamt of Yuan Ding last night and in my dream, she actually told me that our class in cancelled. I hooray-ed there and then, I quickly notify Eevon (in my dreams) =(


(I find it quite silly now cause I just realise that Yuan Ding and I aren't in the same summer class)


Once I woke up, I checked my Monash Inbox just in case they sent me an email to say that class is cancelled or something but.. nope.


Looks like I seriously didn't want to go for class.


---


It has been raining cats and dogs here. God's having a terrible flu, says babe.


Heavy rain means no Astro. The Astro coverage is lousy here la. So my family decided to have a karaoke session with the new DVD player. My home has got a good sound system set. Everyone got so excited..


...and that excitement got killed cause we couldn't find any mic-in holes. So potong right?!


On the random side, I think I should study.

2 comments:

jphuaa said...

I know why she says God is having a terrible flu! :D

aehknum said...

Because He really is? Haha! Wait la, must prescribe Him with some penicillin.

Aiya, am getting very lame. You know I know la. Btw, I got that Irin's saying from your friendster's comment =)