Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blessed are the desperate.

mk says: Joy, seriously la, I don't know what's happening to me and I think I really need Him even more now.

mk says: I'm seriously really very superbly desperately for Him

Where I'm closest to heaven (!) says: that's good

Where I'm closest to heaven (!) says: God only works when you're hungry

mk says: good?

mk says: owhh

mk says: coz He's a good cook?

Where I'm closest to heaven (!) says: and when you're hungry you appreciate food more

mk says: (okay thats lame)



---


We stayed up till 4+ in the morning chatting. I do not understand why this always happen on Saturday nights when we should sleep early so that we can wake up early for church the next day. Nevertheless, I could wake up and wasn't sleepy in church at all. I was pretty excited for church. I was anticipating for something.

I'm at a stage when am very desperate for His touch once again and to fill my i-dont-know-how-to-describe feeling. Basically, I'm pretty discouraged and not motivated with anything. I don't exactly know what's the thing in me but all I know is that I need Him. Right now.


God knows our needs. He knows that I'm desperate for Him. But He will not just *poof* and grant whatever I want. He wants us to ask for it and He will answer us according to His time and His will. It was last night when I told Joy and Eunice that I'm desperate for Him but nothing will happen if I go on 'wishing that God could do this and that..'


I'm sure God heard our conversation over MSN last night but today, I took the extra mile. I told Him personally, "Jesus, I'm desperate for You. I need You now. All I need is just a word from You and I know everything will be different. I surrender this life to You and You can take full control."


There's this sense of peace and comfort right away. Tears ran down my cheeks as if there was some leakage in my tears gland. I could not ask for more. All these took place before the worship service. It was a great time meeting with Him during worship session where we all gave our all once again. Pastor David Ramayah preached and guess what, the message spoke directly to my situation (in some way). More like a revelation? It may sound general to everyone but God definitely spoke to the situation I'm in and He even tell me what I should do bout it. I'm lifted and it was a great revelation. I was filled with awe and I know He is with me at all times!



Jeremiah 33:3
"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."


---

On the other hand, the following picture is dedicated to Mayc, Sue-li and whoever that misses Klang food.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bah kut teh


I'm here to satisfy your desire. Enjoy! =)

6 comments:

yinkheay said...

awww. I want bak kut teh!! miss klang bak kut teh...

(my turn to make noise at ur place, fair fair ma...hehe)

Anonymous said...

Come, come to Klang for bah kut teh again la. Ask Eevon to bring you! Haha!

(Make la, me not scared =P)

Sue-Li said...

aiyooo.....!!! alwiz post up yummy food photos like tht. Last time when i was in klang u never post up any yummy food one *kick*

Anonymous said...

That's the whole point la sayang! Haha! When you were still in Klang, you don't need those pictures. And now that you don't get to eat those food only I have to HELP you to satisfy your desire la. See, am so sweet right? =)

Anonymous said...

-________________-

*looks above* mun k, u r so sweet.. i wanna eat u for dessert! im just so hungry now leh.. hehe

aehknum said...

Awwww.. I know I am *blush*

Enjoyed the bkt? I watched before in discovery channel right, they say if you cant do something, only by watching it will kinda 'fulfill' that hunger itself.

For example, you cannot eat the real bahkutteh now right? By looking at this picture, it might satisfy your craving abit. Or is it otherwise? (whoops!)