Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What is life all about? Sometimes I really feel I don't belonged here. I'm like so out of place and I'll just do what I can do.

Why?

Okay, ain't being emo.

I think I know why.

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

Cause my life on earth is like my visa, my working permit here on earth. It's just temporary.

When I'm done with what I have to do or when my visa expires, I will go back to where I belong.

Heaven, that's my home, that's where I belong.

(I know if this is my exam question and Amelia as my examiner, she would give me 100% for this answer. Right Amy?)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd give you 101% lol. the chicken has pimples lah seriously.

aehknum said...

Thanks weyyy!! I know you will. But didn't expect the extra 1%. Haha!

Chicken has pimples? Disgusting la you! Haha! Now I have a big pimple on my temple =( It must be from the chicken.