Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Epistles.

Dear Sue-Li and Yoong Kang,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just for you.

This would be good for you till you taste them yourself. I know you're touched now. No worries, you're welcome. Don't need to hug or thank me. Do enjoy yourself! =)

Love,
Mun Khea

---

Dear sampat friend,

It's a good news that you might be (not confirm right?) spending your Christmas here in Malaysia. Come, it's my turn to show you why you should come.

Firstly, we also have pretty Christmas decorations and lightings.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Not as beautiful as those in Orchard Road though)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next, I'm pretty sure you don't have cute mushrooms there like these:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lastly, I know you miss us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

C'mon, don't deny that!

Cheers,
your another sampat-but-more-sane-than-you friend.

God is love. He's the reason for the season.

7 comments:

jphuaa said...

We're definitely indefinitely not spending christmas with ya'll. Our families leh. Haha. But, there might be surprise surprise over there so prepare coughpresent thankyouverymuch, I welcome presents not on the day itself. Hoho!

(I was sleeping last night sorry)

aehknum said...

=(

Presents? Haha! Lazy to post. So dont need la eh? LOL. Will see first la. But I like that 'present' alot, the one I told you that I might wanna get.

jphuaa said...

NEED. AND BRING IT WITH YOU EVERYHERE (I STRESS EVERYWHERE) YOU GO. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN I MAY APPEAR, HURRHURR.

nylus said...

i see giant mushroom!

aehknum said...

Joy -- Err, abit 'demanding' right? The chance of bumping into you is low la. Nevermind la, don't need to bring everywhere I go la. Pass to you in camp in 2 years' time? Haha!

nylus -- Yes, your eyes didn't play tricks on you and am lovin' it! Haha!

jphuaa said...

I am very serious. Bring the present with you, you NEVER KNOW hurrhurr. I'll be at camp next year, sumpa!

aehknum said...

Errrr.. I'll go get la if I'm going to Midvalley again but won't it bring around. So mafan okay to bring around.

Anyway funny la to see the way you always put malay words. You always miss a "h" behind every word. It's 'sumpah' dear! LOL.

(Btw, sumpah could both mean 'swear' or 'curse')