Thursday, December 27, 2007

Congrats, dearies!

Today is a happy day for me though I'm not the one getting the results but it surely reminds me of those good ol' days.

Can say almost everyone in my youth group scored straight As for PMR? As in, really straight As!


Photobucket
Iri. babe


Photobucket
Jolene


Photobucket
Amelia.


Photobucket
Girls I heart.


There are no words good enough to thank God and how He has blessed us with really really good results.


These girls serve Him faithfully, attend youth services every week without fail just to hear from Him (even during exam week), putting God as first priority and we can see that God's favour is upon their lives.

CONGRATULATION GIRLS!

Amy and babe, thanks for the meal! Could see it coming =)

And I'm proud of you =)

6 comments:

Eevy said...

Congratz girls!!

Anonymous said...

wei! dun put that pic of me la! not nice!! put the one i took with ur phone one. the purple colour shirt. that one nicer. :D edit! so malu! =P

-babe-

Anonymous said...

WHEE. :)

angeline said...

hey! all of them got straight As? Congrats wei! :) ooh. nice blog between. i feel like eating bahkutteh after reading that post. haha.

aehknum said...

Angeline, yeah they got straight As. God is good!! Bak kut teh? Really??? Haha, let's go! =)

angeline said...

Really? I dont mind eating bah kut teh now. hahaha. yes, God is great! :D