Sunday, December 16, 2007

Was having an interesting conversation with Su-Ern over MSN..


Ernie says:
but u and me...we are still young

Ernie says:
hahaha

Ernie says:
meaning that no rush to get in a relationship

Ernie says:
hahaha

Ernie says:
dun misunderstand

민치 | says:
hahaha

민치 | says:
yeap

Ernie says:
hahha

Ernie says:
it sounded lesbian

민치 | says:
les? in what way?

Ernie says:
the first statement

Ernie says:
hahahahahahahahaa

Ernie says:
yeah

민치 | says:
LOL. now that i realise


Okay, that sounded abit wrong. I didn't notice it at first (because I know what she was saying) until she tells me. Funny la!

Fret not, she's straight.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz hey mun khea.. sherene here.. lazy to sign in.. hehe...
nice skin... very christmas-ish.. lolz.. in kl now.. hehe

Anonymous said...

Don't be lazy. Haha! You're in KL?? where where?? Din contact me one?! Jiorr! You're staying here for Christmas or what? Or just shopping? Come Harvest la.. it'll be great just to meet you again! =)

Cass said...

you've been tagged!! go check my bloggies hehehe

nilimpa said...

i'm gay.

Anonymous said...

hehe i'm here til fri... which wud be tomorrow..... hehe

Anonymous said...

cass -- Hey girll.. My gmail account got hacked. I can't log in to blog now. Only can reply comments. Sigh.


nilimpa -- Hehe, and your favourite colour is purple right? I know you're happy la. Last day.


sherene -- means you're going back today! =( Who you stayed with? If not, how come you can online one??

Yan Hui said...

hey mun k!whr's ur tagboard?hilang ke?anyways,just wanna tel u that i just chnaged my blog's add to www.amanda--yanhui.blogspot.com.relink me!=P

Anonymous said...

i'm stayin at my couz apartment at pantai hillpark.. sumwer near bangsar i think... erm near UM.... hehe been hitting malls with my aunt since day one... haha

aehknum said...

amanda -- haha! Didn't put up my tagboard for very long edi lor!

(How long hadn't you visit here huh?!)

Right, will relink you soon!! =)



Sherene -- Pantai Hillpark?! OMG, THATS WHERE ANGELA STAYS! I wanna go and sleepover again la, just to catch up with her =P