Monday, December 3, 2007

Father's love.

I was watching this Cantonese TVB drama entitled Fathers and Sons and funnily (if there's such word), it got me crying for good 30 minutes. It reflects alot on how this (earthly) father loves his son alot but at the same time he's still learning to be a dad and to give his son the best and all.

Like my own father, we seldom talk to one another. He doesn't show interest in whatever I'm doing and he won't show his care or that sort. When I was younger, I often thinks that he dislikes me (like the little boy in that show) when he doesn't allow me to do this and that. But when I grow up a little more, I start to think from his perspective and reasoned that he's doing everything for my good. I found out that he cares everything bout us but he will not show it because of his so-called ego. But he's the giver and the provider for all my needs.

Like said, if our earthly father knows how to give good things to his son who ask from him, what more our heavenly father who loves us so much that would give His everything just for us?


Thank You, Abba Father.

---

Somehow the excitement for the camp has died down a little (maybe more). Don't ask me why. I need the fire, someone please spark it!

I'm actually more looking forward in meeting up with Li-lian, Sophia and Wei Liang for lunch tomorrow and tennis playing with Yiwei and Cheryl in the evening.

4 comments:

EcCentr|c (Emmerie W) said...

*bloww bloww*
ahh!! fire!!!

aehknum said...

LOL!

You sparked it well! LOL. Camp was great

Friend of God said...

yeah my dad's jus like that....wont show it bu you know he cares a great deal

aehknum said...

Yeah man, guess all fathers also like that. Any reasons why? You'll gonna be a father yourself soon. Will you be like this too? LOL