Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh shucks!

I was having fever just now and it's better now (after an hour of nap instead of 10 mins).

The symptoms of me getting sick are on. I seriously do not want to repeat the horrible history I had last year. It was a terrible Christmas. It was around this time where both Amelia and I were not well. And the antibiotic that my GP prescribed was too strong for my body and I actually passed away out on Christmas eve morning (before we left for Sunday service).

It was that bad! Oh yeah, it was not because am weak or what la. Just that the antibiotics were too strong and because of that I couldn't eat for a few days and hence no glucose reach my brain? This is one of the reasons why I was soooooooooo worried for this friend of mine when she skipped so many meals during youth camp. I was concern for her health la. I can't afford to see any of my friends not well etc if I can do something. You know la, you will only know how it feels when you go through it.

Note: I can't find any pictures of last years' Christmas. How can I not take pictures for Christmas? That's bad.

---

And oh yeah, I'm taking one subject for summer this year.

Psychology and Psychiatry in Medicine.

Sounds cool eh? It's the first time the Medicine faculty offering units for summer since all these while only Business faculty will. Class officially starting tomorrow morning and I already have 3 assignments due tomorrow. What in the world?! 3 assignments on first day of class? I heard its tough. I'm so not up to it.

People, I seriously need your prayer!

2 comments:

princess jolyn said...

psychology?ugh..had sociology n social psychology in my foundation year..not wat i expected..hope ur lecturer's way better than mine...(sorry if i rained on ur parade)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard bout social psychology. But we're doing more of Clinical Psychology with is sooooooo fun. Can help people with health thingy.

I thought you've heard my story in Sab's house the other day already? Haha! But studying part is no good, I mean exam. Its the highest failing subject in Australia.