Monday, August 27, 2007

I've done and handed in the MAJOR Genomics Report just now, 11 something, on time.

Finally.

Phew~

26 pages altogether.

When I said "major", it's really major. It worths 17.5% of my entire unit.

I only need 50% to pass this subject and it's already 17.5%. So, if I did not hand in or if I did badly in this report, I'm gone.

---

I received a phone call from Yi Wei last midnight.

"Mun Khea ah, you finished your Genomics edi?"
"Not yet, still doing now"
"Once you've done, send it to me lar okay, I'll get it printed and passed it up for you so that you don't need to drive all the way up to Sunway"

That's so sweet of her, right?

That simple phone call put a smile in my heart.
May Jean asked the same, via msn later in the midnite.

I feel blessed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They never fail to amuse me.

---

My ex-lab demo (something like a tutor, but in a lab), Yink Heay messaged me over MSN and said she wants to come visit us on Thursday (last Thurs). She wants to try the good food in Klang especially bah kut teh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yink Heay

By request, we started off with Bah Kut Teh at 8 something after my lab on Thurs.

And then we CONTINUED with:

a) famous Cendol Klang (closed)
b) steam la-la, Nestum hei kor (prawn mantis), fried sotong (squids), noodles in Boston
c) famous Klang Jaya Fried Chicken
d) yu yu ice in Bukit Tinggi (closed)

Can you imagine how much we ate?

Eevon
hosted us all in her palace that night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Angeline, the Johor chick (Yoong Kang puts it like this)

Angeline claimed that she put on 1.1 kg (weighed before and after the makan) that night itself.

Fuhh~

Note: No food pictures for the moment, everyone gobbled up everything so soon. I promise to make "Good Food in Klang" review one day.

Enjoy your day! =)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh, wasted no good food pic =( Oh so thats ur lab demo huh? Looks very pretty and young. Just graduated?

aehknum said...

Haha! I mms-ed you the nice food pic okay!

Yea, she's my demo for food micro. Just finished her honours, same age as Jean Nee.

Anonymous said...

she's younger la dong

aehknum said...

Is it?? She told me she's 1984 one lehh.. 23 this year ma. Maybe younger than you in term of months only la. Her birth month is Oct i think.. that's all what..

same age la tu =)

Anonymous said...

IS IT??i thought she's one yr younger hahah..
nice pictures there..mj n yw..hahah..mj is sooooooooo pretty right..^^

nilimpa said...

MUNKHEA I WANT BAK KUT TEH ALSO

aehknum said...

Jean,

Of course she's sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty. Very attractive looking too ^^

Haha! If she catch me saying this, she would think that I hao fa fa to her again. She never believes it huh? =(


nilimpa,

alright man! Come down!! Haha! Johor chiq loves the bah kut teh I brought her that day. Haha!

by_JeaN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aehknum said...

Gosh, never would I ever thought or dream that you will read the comment here. Thought I have my freedom of speech here. You have spies ka? Gosh~

Anyway, I WASNT BEING SARCASTIC in any way okay! I was so sincere in blurting those out. Haha!

No one tell you before ka? Don't bluff! Lying is no good you know? Your bf din say before? Your relatives? Your friends?

If "really" no one, let me be the first la okay.

YOU ARE PRETTY, MJ! haha! I have supporters for this!!
JN would feel the same, The Gang would feel.. even my MOM said you're pretty! haha! She told me that day =) I ain't lying =)

Chill and take it as a compliment la.. say "thank you" =)

Anonymous said...

-end of comment-

*The comment box here is full.
Please post your comments on other
new blog posts. Thank you.