Saturday, August 4, 2007

Canggih-ed Visualizer

In the previous practical, we learned bout every bones, muscles and nerves of the lower limb.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yours truly, with the REAL human's lower limb bones.
(Note: They smell! Eeeew~)

Anyway, these bones did not fascinate me enough.

I was rather more fascinated with this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the visualizer!

Unlike the normal Over-Head Projector (OHP) which could only project out stuff through a TRANSPARENCY due to the light reflection thingy, this visualizer could project through a SOLID OBJECT.

For example,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Isn't that watch and hand familiar?

Well, this is the image projected on the screen by the visualizer; with my hand as the object.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And yes, that's the bones of your foot; the left foot on the visualizer.

And I have to grab the foot, just in case it runs away.

Alright, am just kidding. Lame, I know!

Anyway, am still amazed! =)

Till then, signing OFF

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tht has existed for ages. slow la u =P

aehknum said...

Haha! I know!!

Tak pernah tengok ma.. that's why am more fascinated.

LOL

Anonymous said...

haha we spent entire time in the lab posing with the leg bones. Forgot to wash hand and then touch this and that. I sumore touch my hair and wipe my face!

aehknum said...

Su Ann, you love the bones, I knew that!!

LOL! That is why you didnt wash your hands after that rite? =P