Wednesday, August 15, 2007

chiao ke li li

"Next, I think I need to lose weight. There's this piece of crap jutting outta my stomach. (don't marah me after reading about this one la k?) I so hate it cause sometimes after eating, it feels like my stomach's gonna explode and the lines on my stomach are SOO red and obvious. So people, what does those lines show? F-A-T-S. But I LOOOVVEE chiao ke li li (chocolate). How to stop eating when I still have a bar of that in the fridge? Hmm.. Plus, after dinner, I'd straight away go to the fridge to see what's there for me to munch. It's always like that. It's a routine. Most of the time, it'd be chiao ke li li. Heh."
---

When her readers, us read this post initially, we laughed. We thought she wanted to pan (act) cute.

Today, I found out this word really exist, from my chinese-speaking friends.

I repent.

Anyway, it does not mean "chocolate" anyway. It's "chocolate chips"

She heard it from the Chipsmore advertisement anyway, so, can't blame.

A new vocab for the day? I'm accumulating them. Thank God for friends.

Till then, signing OFF.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

in jap, its chocoreto. everything that ends with a 't' becomes 'to'. like erm, sit becomes sitto, cat becomes catto. =D

aehknum said...

that is soooooo interesting!

so, this "SatTO"" we go "eatTO" okay?

Anonymous said...

yaya... thts right! wow mun khea, u learn pretty fast wor! =)

aehknum said...

I wanna learn other Jap words..

Always learn when I read your blog. Hehe.

Learnt some words when watching "1 Litre of Tears". Chun~