Tuesday, August 14, 2007



"It's like if you really wanna build relationships, you need to spend time by investing into people's lives. It takes a lot of time."

(Phang Li Ern, 2007)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Darlings on both sides. True friendships, blessings from heaven.

Today's lunch was a blessing to me, just to be able to spend time with you both.

---

On the other note, I believe it doesn't only take up time, but effort and energy too.

What do we get in return, sacrifice after sacrifices trying to build a closer friendship?

I'm not bragging as if I'm a good friend. I'm not a good friend, I admit.

But what if A is the only who does all the approaching work, the one who starts a conversation all the time, the one who offer to do anything for B so that B is blessed, try to find time to meet up with B to hear B out etc?

B may be unaware of what A have been doing but I'm sure B can do more?
It could be not his/her norm to be the "approacher" but there's a first time for everything, right?
Ego, it could be.
Laziness, it could be.
Or more of, "I'm-not-bothered" kinda attitude..

... but hey, friendship is not a one way thing!

I thank God for friends. I really do.

So people, start appreciating your friends around you. You may not realize how much you mean to them and vice versa.

I, myself am not there yet. Still in the process of learning, come join me!

I care, I love all of you just because He first loved me =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aivy and I (June 2006)

Btw, this post has nothing to do with this person in this picture. Just a random picture.

Till then, signing OFF

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, as much as u are blessed with good friends, I am certainly blessed to have a GreaT friend like u! Who can be better than the first person who calls me when i reach Malaysia?

aehknum said...

Su Ann!!

Felt so bad for not being able to meet up with you since you're back.

Your outing plans via email, text messages all.. I'm sorry for not being a good-enough-friend lerr..

Haha, I terasa lerr. Anyway, thanks for being such a great friend to me!!! =D

Both I Fen and you, ever since you joined the prefectorial board along with I Fen, since you first stepped in to MGS, you've been a great buddy!

Though we were never in the same class before.. yet we can be this close, do you call that blessings? Truly it is! =D I'm glad to have you.

P/s: That is why I nevermind when you conteng my arms with highlighters or intending to bite me from time to time during tuition classes coz I know I will miss them! =)

Thanks dear!

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Haha... I have always known that you appreciate my artistic style in drawing with h/lighter! =P
you are my best but most noisy living canvas la..jk

nyeh..no worries abt the plans. it's I who should think abt ur studies and I Fen's working time.

Thinking abt it seriously, we have never been in the same class but amazingly, I think I have shared more laughs and tears with you than with anyone else.

Thanks to u too!
Hugs.

aehknum said...

That's so sweet!

Haha! Shared more with me.. coz I was more "pat" eh? LOL.