Friday, August 3, 2007

Got Tagged!

Did a tag once and I thought that should be my first and the last. I just don't feel like doing tags but this could be exceptional, maybe because am in good mood now? Thanks to LeuCine!

Anyway, got tagged by Madeline. And here it goes..

---

1. Do you ever lie about your age?
Nope. But often got caught in cinemas, below and above 18 years old.

2. Do you prefer “sensitive guys”or “tough guys”?
A balance

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
Dark haired

4. Are you currently single?
Yeap

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
TMTC (Microbiological term which stands for Too Many Too Count)

6. Do you have a best friend?
Yeap

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
-I don't know-

8. Who was the last person you hugged?
Ng Jo-Anne

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Of course

10. Have you ever thought about having plastic surgery?
Never

11. Do you like your life?
Yeap, I supposed?

12. Do you shop at Hollister?
Nope

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
"Boyfriend" from me? That is funny! Nope.

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Yeap

15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Girls, somehow.

16. How long have you had friendster?
-unsure-

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Depends what kind of "cheat". For example, I had to "cheat" Aivy last year when I organised the surprised birthday party for her. Other than that, no.

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Unsure, I supposed yes.

19. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
Yes, my sister

20. What is one of your biggest fears?
Snakes

21. Have you ever skipped a class?
Quite a routine, for certain "lecturers"

22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Nope

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeap

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Yeap, very frequent.

25. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”?
Nope, everyone deserve a second chance

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
Yeah, always!

27. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Nope.

28. Do u ever wish u were a guy?
Yeap.

29.Do you think women smell nice in perfume?
Yeap, and I can tell who walked passed with my eyes close. I mean for close friends la.

30.Tag 5 people
-none-

EDIT: Now I feel like tagging people.

30.Tag 5 people

1) Shellyn
2) Michael Temitope
3) Yink Heay
4) Isaac Wong
5) May Ching

0 comments: