Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Gang

Upon request from LeuCine, I'm here introducing The Gang that I heart, those that I hang out with in school

Introducing..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... The Tomboy Gang!

There was once, someone (one semester senior) wanted to described my group and she actually used this word, "The Tomboy Gang".

Since ALL EIGHT of us have short hair and don't (maybe only one or two, rarely) wear skirts to school? And we're all quite ganas (rough).

Yi Wei didn't want the name "tomboy" gang, so she changed it to "lenglui-gonna-be" gang. Not all agreed.

Thus, I shall leave the name as "The Gang".

---

There was once when we were walking in school compound and we saw this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So, I supposed the end result should be like this?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Girlish Gang.

LOL, I don't know.

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE..so mesra seeing everyone's picture here..=)

aehknum said...

yeap, MESRA!! =)

I like it too! See, I spent so much time editing all the pics and putting them in this collage. Just for you! =D

Anonymous said...

hahaha....mindy is tomboyish!?!?!?! so unbelivable. She used to be feng ning's sis

aehknum said...

LOL, changed style edi lor.

Now monash no more fenning ma. Instead, she's Ah Sian's sis now.