Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bukit Cerakah



While the rest are away for Church Camp, the left behind (us) went to ber-bonding in Bukit Celaka Cerakah.

Photobucket

It's a beautiful recreational park in Shah Alam. And yeah, it's all about back-to-nature.

Photobucket

In order to avoid aimlessness (I get questions like, mk, what are we gonna do there??), I came out with an explore race where they have to figure out the items in list and get a picture of them and come out with a creative story line combining the pictures together later on. Anyway, I doubt anyone completed the task. Takpe, janji they had fun.

Most of us, excitedly started out with renting their bikes.

Photobucket

And with the hilly route, most of us ended up bringing the bicycles up instead of the bicycle bringing us up (if you get what I mean).

I thought it'd be tiring (and too far) to walk, so cycling would be a brilliant idea. But nope, its sooooooooo tiring! And not fun. Correction: only coming down the hill is fun and not the other way round.

Photobucket
Porcupines

Visited some parks like the animal parks and all. Mayvern refused to move on to other parks once she stepped into the animal park.

We met for lunch by the lake and after lunch, Amelia led us with some songs.

Photobucket
Amelia (in green) leading us

When was the last time you guys sang The more we get together, Yesus Pokok and Hari Ini along with the actions? Sunday school?

Photobucket

It was so fun this time because everyone was so sporting and open and EVERYONE did the actions!

Visited the 4 Seasons House (It's Spring now!) and as usual, people mempelacurkan diri kepada kamera from time to time.

Took a groupie picture at 3.30pm and left back for church.

Photobucket
Jonathan (left) and Sean (right)

By the way, do they look alike? Mind you; they're not blood related, they don't know each other -- and it's just a random bumping into each another.

Even Auntie Sherlee (Jonathan's mom) thought that Sean was her son and started calling Sean (not her son) who was cycling to come but he didn't bother her. She had a shocked when Jonathan (her son) cycled past her after that.

Jonathan is from our church and John is Pastor Ryan's nephew who came along (a separate group).

---

Felt the fatigue only when am back home. I felt that my body doesn't belong to me anymore and as if it's out of my control.

I also found myself with two distinct skin colour tones. A very obvious one. Aloe vera was of much help for my slightly-burnt face.

Overall, it's a wonderful get together. I heart my youth group!

4 comments:

Orcagal said...

Happy birthday Mun Khea!!! :)

aehknum said...

Hey Kim! Not yet, but thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

my group deserves to win. you have no idea how much effort we put in and how deep we went walking. hahah. right, amelia?

aehknum said...

Haha yeap, good job!

But still didn't complete the task right? Haha.. But seriously, good job la!