Wednesday, June 25, 2008

They Sound So Wrong!



A few months back, I received a text message from Kenneth

"Eh, where's my ball? My brother's asking me for it"

Xuewen and I borrowed his (brother's) basketball. Somehow Mun Wah (and later on Ronnie) finds him sound very wrong but too bad I replied already without realizing the wrongness.

Ronnie said if he was to reply, he'd say, "Remove your pants, brother!"


---


Yesterday during dinner, Minghui commented on Jing Tien and I. Had fun pulling her legs when I say she differs from Jing Tien and I'd rather choose Jing Tien anytime. LOL.

Minghui (complaining to Tiansze):

"She (mk) knows me longer and she just met Jing Tien like recently only what. Actually earlier on when they met, they don't talk one. She just zhat (tease) me only. But one day I accidentally left only both of them in the room and something happened. They then suddenly so ngam and join force already."


Disclaimer: The room was actually the study room in the library. We were both innocently studying okay.


Somehow Minghui just sounds very wrong in her sentences.


---


Today, babe sounded very wrong also.


iRiN: Why Kenyang's mom and sis have nothing better to say about me than my EYES meh?! (Eevon, I told her bout your comment bout her eyes)

iRiN: I have other fabulous parts of my body too.

iRiN: LOL


(after a while)


iRiN: kay, next time u tell them about my other parts

iRiN: erm i mean my features

chipMUNK: HAHAHAHHAHAHA

iRiN: "parts" sounds so wrong

chipMUNK: you sound so wrong!

chipMUNK: yeah I know!!

chipMUNK: lol

iRiN: LOL

chipMUNK: but who knows, ken yang might like other parts

chipMUNK: ^^ (inserts the pervert emoticon)

chipMUNK: parts that I don't know.

iRiN: CHEE MUN KHEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iRiN: OMGOSHHH

iRiN: u pervert!

iRiN: LOL

chipMUNK: ehhh! what are you thinking la deyyy

iRiN: whatever it is. it sounds wrong!

chipMUNK: LOL

chipMUNK: I know it is.



(Ken Yang, if you happened to be reading this, its not what you're thinking okay? We're just playing.)

Anyway, these people just sound so wrong right? Sigh.

4 comments:

Hippie said...

hahaha...funny! wooo exam's over wad r u planning to do????

aehknum said...

Err.. I planned to sleep in and just dramas and more dramas! Grey's Anatomy Season 4 is waiting for me! House also! And TVB dramas!

Will be going on an Island Hopping trip this weekend with my (ex) uni friends. Am all excited.

Guess I'll have to start studying for my psychology exam after the trip also =(

How are you la friend?? =)

Anonymous said...

*faint*

aehknum said...

That's so random! Why faint?