Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Xie Xie Ni Men!



Which loser has to nerd in the library on her birthday?

Messages from Malaysia

  • Kvinz for being the first to message at sharp 12am. 2nd June 1986 -- our day! Haha. Happy (belated, for now) Birthday to you too!
  • Nicole -- Didn't expect you to know/remember. I bet Friendster did a good job for reminding? LOL. Or was it someone else? =P Thanks again!
  • Sue-Li -- Yes, I didn't find excuses to curi tulang and I've finished studying for the day la. Thanks again for being a great friend! From your memories bout our birth dates, you're not so ah po after all eh. Either that or you have been upgraded to a canggih-fied ah po? =P
  • Sok Ling for remembering though we haven't really been keeping in touch. Someone la (not me, hehe), so busy. LOL. Time flies eh? Those days in school with you were one of my sweetest memories.
  • Xue Wen -- Eh girl, seriously I didn't even expect you to know bout my bday and all. Thanks for the 'cheesy speech' and the meal weyy! To be truthful, I was very touched lehh. Haha. I'm only gonna say this once only okay.
  • Amelia! Wow, it was indeed the looooooooooooooooongest birthday message ever. Thank you laa.. I was very touched (not gonna mention bout tears) by what you've said and all. But really one ah? And and, your appearance in Monash Library! omg omg! And, thanks for the meal! =)
  • HCA guys -- Ronnie, Steve, Rui Yuan, Rui Fong, Dustin and Caleb. Thanks for calling and singing me a birthday song all the way from Penang! Thank you so much!
  • Juvee -- Haha so wish with SMS more sincere than MSN eh? Thanks laa.
  • Whay Ying -- Thanks deyy! I still haven't got your 'message' yet leh. Digi cheated your money!!

  • Emeri -- Thanks and all the best for your exam too okayy!
  • my good good friend, Su Ann! Thanks for celebrating with me okay! It was a great time spent with you! Terima kasih banyak banyak la!!


Photobucket
Beef lasagna @ Dome, Aeon


  • Chai Zhen -- my NS buddy! Xie xie ni!
  • Samantha -- yes ps! Thanks! Must meet up with you and Agnes edi
  • Khoo Iri, yealaaa dah tua =(
  • Wan Chin -- Haha, no one bring me out to makan how to blog bout food? Haha. And you MIA from our blogs edi!
  • Yik Wooi -- heyy thanks! No prob la, can't wait for Perhentian trip!
  • Isaac -- Thanks bro! Are you back in Kuching now?
  • Li Yee -- Geez, no problem la. Btw, found job edi? Gonna meet up with you soon.
  • Eevon -- Thanks girl, gambate for your exam too! Praying for you too!
  • Sze Ee -- Thanks senior!! =) So happy to hear from you again!
  • Lorna -- Haha, yeah you got the date correct. Thanks!
  • Babe -- Eh thanks! Mana hadiah aku? =)
  • Aunt Carol -- Toh jie lei, tai yee!
  • Fang Yi -- Thanks bro! Draw closer to Him and He will draw near to you.
  • Auntie Janie -- Thanks!
  • Jean Nee -- Thanks! Can't wait for the Perhentian trip laaa. Stresssss~
  • Benjy Ong -- Haha, not too late. And yeah, thanks!
  • Sabrina -- Haha, thanks! Such a loser having to study during exam right?
  • Jo-anne -- Thanks laa.. but not the last, too bad! What I want? You sure you want to know?? LOL!
  • Li Cher -- Thanks for remembering. Jiayou for exam!
  • Sophia -- Yes, congratulations. You're the last person. Yeah la we should meet up after my exam. So long didn't see you!
  • Agnes -- Haha, no prob. Thankss! I wanna meet you and Sam
  • Michael -- Hehe thanks la Mike! Its the thought that counts.
  • Lee Lian -- Thanks weyyyy! How's internship?


Singapore
  • I have Joy Joy Joy Joy (Phua) deep down in my heart -- LOL. Xie xie ni! Have a great trip in Myanmar okay! =)
  • Cikgu Lingling -- Thanks for remembering! Hope to see you again soon, maybe end of the year in Singapore? Haha. Don't know la.
  • Sera -- thanks dear!
  • Lydia -- Haha, its okayy. Thanks!


Australia
  • Sze Huey -- Thanks, enjoy yourself in Australia! Btw, when are you coming back?
  • Sue May -- Yes Sue May, its the correct date also. Thanks for remembering! How are you in Perth now? Coming back soon?
  • Sher Ri -- Thanks dear!! Continue to be a blessing to the folks in Adelaide okay!!
  • Ekjing -- Thanks Jing, you're a blessing! Miss you laaa.
  • Yat Tuang -- Thanks dearrrrrrr! Yeap, continue to shine for Him!


UK
  • I Fen -- thanks darling! When are you coming back?


MSN
  • Li Ern
  • Yoong Kang
  • Li Anne
  • Dustin
  • Colin
  • Angela


Friendster
  • Kimberly
  • Munira
  • Agnes
  • Ken Yang
  • Fairuz
  • Mei Shen
  • Sze Yi
  • Nicole
  • Ai Ling
  • Lee Shar
  • Lydia
  • Whui Qing

Facebook
  • Anna Loo
  • Wei Liang
  • Junie
  • Joeanne
  • Mellisa Foong
  • Oguchi
  • Su-lyn
  • Melissa Capon
  • Charity Yang
  • Jackie Teng
  • Charles
  • Yeoh Su-Ann
  • Shellyn
Sorry if I missed out any names. Anyway, thanks for making my day. Thanks!

Photobucket

And again, which loser has to study on her birthday? LOL.

7 comments:

Rachel Phuah said...

Wow, that's a lot of wishes. And yeah, DiGi damn good at cheating money. I transfer credit a lot of times also tak jadi but credit deducted.

kienz said...

Hehe, happy belated >_< (it's like a big announcement here for those who missed it)

Anonymous said...

*looks at comment above* hahah.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUN K!! =DD
may u achieve ur dreams and maybe meet the guy of your dreams while u're at it! =PPPPP

Anonymous said...

omg...
so bebanyak orang
i was scrolling down looking for my name!
:P
haha
almost use ctrl+f
anyway, if i'm back, surely will ring u one...
we're the balik sekolah gang ma...
:P

aehknum said...

whayying -- alot? haha. Now that I realize.. thank God for friends! =) Thank you too!! And yeala, don't use digi edi la! Quick go settle your maxis phone's power!


kienz -- Thanks! Just so *cough* you know. Lol, just kidding! Actually, just to show my gratitude for these bunch of friends la. Not like you know when's my birthday right. LOL.


mayc -- Terima kasih banyak banyak!! =)


shuey -- lol, so did you actually make use of ctrl + f? I do you know, I mean, like always!! Haha. Those are one of my favourite shortcuts!

And yes, we're the faithful students right?? LOL. Actually, you only la. I teruk one. Go back to kacau students (sometimes stalk), not really for teachers. You know la, Sam they all =P

kienz said...

psst, I still don't >_< hahah, but I'm guessing the date of the post

Anonymous said...

not just me la
i am not all that good =p
petrol naik harga
u duduk rumah hari hari la!