Monday, June 2, 2008

Why like that?



whay ying says:
my friend went sg

whay ying says:
so nice lah

chipMUNK | says:
I wonder if you realise -- sg is internationally known as singapore

chipMUNK | says:
and my is malaysia

chipMUNK | says:
when combined, its like my sg (my sungai)

chipMUNK | says:
LOL

whay ying says:
LOOOOOOOOOOL

Talking bout that, I FINALLY get to meet Liangyi after hearing so much bout her. Since..

  1. She couldn't make it for the combined youth camp last year

  2. She was away in Australia when I went over to Singapore


Finally, met her in Klang. Of all places right?!

Nice (and pretty!!) girl, she is. And good to know you both too, Dara and Sam! =)

---

I don't know why, but I'm feeling all mixed up now. Hrmph~

Photobucket

Yeah, something like that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the last pic!

aehknum said...

Haha! Thanks Kenny! =)

kienz said...

That's a very cute picture =D haha

Rachel Phuah said...

OMGod, the balloons are so adorable. LOL.

Anonymous said...

lols... so u're in love as well?

aehknum said...

kienz --- Cute right?? LOL! They are water balloons btw. Small ones. You want? I can give you a smiley one =)

Whayying -- Yeapppp!! Adorable right?? Mun Sheung got them (as hadiah) when she get to score in her children church quiz. Haha!

mayc -- in love? Yeap! With my pharmaco book! Tomorrow exam laaa~ I mean later =/