Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday, the Thirteenth.



Eevon
just reminded me that.

Nevertheless (your frequent used word), today's a happy day.

It was kind of you to let me kacau you a bit while waiting for Dr Tan despite having to complete marking all your exam scripts today, before your trip to Australia next week.

You were so funny when you kept proclaiming it to everyone that I conned you into buying McD for us.

You were so funny when you were all excited when surfing http://www.mcdonalds.com.my/ for your first time and how you found kebab in McD (spicy chicken wrap)

You were so funny when you said you don't feel like eating ice-cream because its too fattening (from the amount of sugar), but you want coke. How ironic.

You were so funny when you called my phone in a rushy and kan cheong voice saying,
"Mun Khea ah, Dr Emily here ah. The McD guy came edi!! Fasterrrrrrrrr!! Faster come to the guardhouse okay!!!!" because it was your first time receiving McD delivery. And we both ran to the guardhouse.

It was a great time spent la. Thanks so much, for opening yourself. I know it's not easy to lower down the lecturer's status to connect with us. But this first step of yours, is already a great step.

Thanks, Dr Emily for the dinner, the chats, and the laughters. You're indeed my best lecturer and mentor. Someone I'm looking up to and role modeling from.



Photobucket
The two prettiest (and friendliest) lecturers in School of Science, Monash University. A tam-chiak shot of Dr Emily (left) with her banana pie and Ms Lau (right)



And to thank you, I'll try my very best to behave okay so that you don't feel like pulas-ing my telinga again... =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay!!! Photo!! *feast eyes*

Awww~ Such lovely day~

Lucky you MK. :D

aehknum said...

I know!!

So blessed right?? But I really didn't con her *putting on innocent look*

pat said...

Lol Dr Emily still owes me a Coke bottle....=p

I wan mc D also =p

aehknum said...

Oh, really? Good for you! She's in Australia now.