Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just One More!



Another paper down. Pathology, it was quite a nightmare!

Not too bad actually, come to think bout it. If only I didn't need to juggle between GEN3030 and Patho (which is back-to-back), and have an ali-kaba-zom-memory, I bet things would be even greater. Nevertheless, I still thank You for your faithfulness in my life. Do pray that the examiner finds favour with my answers okay.

And I don't know why I kept writing the word "Amelia" instead of "Anaemia"in my exam paper just now. Very close, isn't it? And she asked me to stop thinking bout her. Cis.

Tomorrow, tomorrow! Tomorrow will be my last (and it's the subject that I afraid most). Like how Mun Wah preached last week, "Just walk into the hall believing that your brain is the smartest brain there because of His favour in you" (or something like that la). The thing is, I can't remember much as I read now. Very very saturated already.

Where is thy faith, oh Chee Mun Khea!

All to You, I surrender. I rest my case.

6 comments:

Orcagal said...

Peace be with u! :)

GAMBATE! :D

love vodka said...

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! do best for your last paper.

Anonymous said...

omg exam stress... i guez thats goin to be me a months time aye.. gasp... hehe

aehknum said...

kimberly --- peace be with me? It works! I was a little too calm in the morning just before the paper. A guy came up to me and asked why I don't look panic at all (all the confident looking) and I told him, "It was His peace in me"


kendra --- thankss dear!!! I'm done, I'M DONEEE!!! =)


sherene --- hahhaa! Yeap, your turn's next! =)

Orcagal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Orcagal said...

amen to that! praise God! :D