Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Feeling Super Fat Now.



I almost died (not literally) entering my house.

Mom bought durian! Ugh! My family had durian and the smell's everywhere!! Gosh, beh tahan!

Proclaimation: Was not, am not and will not be a fan of durian!!

By the way, good news for durian lovers outside! Thanks to Jing Tien, brought Liangyi to Chef Loong's for durian pancake just now.

Photobucket
Durian pancake @ Chef Loong

It's at SS2, somewhere opposite wai sek kai. Talking bout SS2, those Singaporeans are all crazy over Murni! Gosh~


Photobucket
The very happy Liangyi

Liangyi said it's good.

Photobucket

It's durian & cream in it.

Photobucket


RM 4.50 for this. I think its quite reasonable. They have other varieties of food. Jing Tien recommended xiao long bao.


Photobucket
Xiao long bao

I think I'd prefer this.

When you bite it, the soup will come oozing out. Whooosh, syiok!

Highly recommended though its not as good as those in Crystal Jade but still.. It's only RM 6 per steamer basket. Cheaper than Dragon-I, I think. And, it's nice!!


Adjourned for KTZ after that for sago lohs upon request. Liangyi almost died there.

Photobucket
Mango loh

Photobucket
Kiwi loh


RM 5 each now. Increased by fifty-cents, thanks to the increase in fuel price. And we're all fifty-cents poorer now =(

I personally like the paper wrap chicken there (zhi pao kai). It's good! RM 3.50 each. You guys should try!

That's all for now. Enjoy!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

u shouldn't do this to me :(
i'm in the midst of exam, procrastinating, pulling my hair apart...
and now, u show me photos of food that i never get to eat even when i go home!
all your fault..
didnt take me to ss2!

aehknum said...

Haha I go straight after uni ma. Quite near to my uni. I won't purposely drive up lehh.. Mom will kill me! Petrol naik harga edi. You drive up next time la, I'll direct you =)

All the best for your exam!! Haha! (Me too exam-ing, had to destress this way)

nilimpa said...

I wanna go too.

Opposite wai sek kai right? I think I'll go next week.

aehknum said...

Yeap, opposite wai sek kai. The cafe's name is Chef Loong -- red colour banner. Its the block next to KTZ before Island Cafe (segi college there)

kienz said...

High 5 man, I don't dig durians either, though my family embraces it like religion =_=

aehknum said...

Yeah mann!! It's so geli to even hold the durian, and the smell --- eeww! Worse still, the after-smell (got such word??) -- they'll haunt you like don't know what. Yucks.

I think the queen rules better, and not the king for this case. My friend calls me feminist for this =/

Anonymous said...

omg i'm not a durian fan either!! haha
i've seen durian donuts and durian chocolates... omg wad the heck... hahha

aehknum said...

I've heard of durian puffs, durian doughnut (from Big Apple -- my sis likes it) but durian chocolates?? durian is durian, chocolate is chocolate -- how can they be fused? Eew.

And you know what? I can already form a mini anti-durian club here lehh. (Okay, maybe not anti. The word anti is abit too strong. Maybe dislike?) Haha. Since I realise (so far) everyone who commented here dislikes durian. LOL.

Anonymous said...

haha EXACTLY!! chocs and durians are lik a super weird mix!!

aehknum said...

I think its a new revolution? Just like those fusion thingy between western and eastern culture. Anyway, they sound confused. No offence. LOL.

Where you had that? The durian chocolate thingy?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Durians AND mangoes!!! best fruits on earth LOL. hehe. but i cut down on durians d coz i heard its heaty :( sad thing durians only berbuah when the musim is soo panas....jior...super heaty loh.

kienz said...

btw, your friend that you were chatting with, has got quite a radical nickname.

aehknum said...

wchin --- mangoes maybe but durian =P Most fruits are either cooling or heaty base la. Heaty is a common comment from people but the other funny fear I heard from liangyi was that durian is fattening! LOL. Anyway, you so thin so maybe durian will do you some good? Drink more water la okayy! I still want to meet you =)


kienz -- Radical nickname? In cyber world only. He changes his nickname very often that I don't know which is his account, so I'll just let him message. Haha. I think I personally still prefer his nickname when he first added me in msn -- Gay Boy. Sounds so cute, and he's not a gay. Maybe a happy boy? LOL.