Thursday, May 29, 2008

Accident Happens.



Nerding progress isn't very good. Rather tortoise-like. Not as efficient as when The Gang was around (I miss them!). The pressure and motivation back then got me going -- unlike now. Nevertheless, I believe it's still way better than me being at home!

Camping-in-library sessions have been good. Exam season definitely drives people crazy, undeniably.

You'd see Eevon and MJ with their boh tea bags, thermos and some stolen sugar and creamer from San Francisco Coffee at the cafeteria -- happily picnicking in their study room.

And Ming Hui, she'd just sing and dance all in a sudden.

As for myself, occasional whinings and wailing? Does camwhoring counts?

Symptoms symptoms.

Photobucket
Monash Library. Made myself so at home -- only without my poppee.

Met many new people, made many new friends. Afterall, everything is good.

---

Have been thinking and dreaming alot these days.

I was driving home using Kesas highway from school just now, and I was dreaming.

I drove towards the touch 'n go lane, following the car in front of me. And guess what?

The car drove off after touching his card and I blindly followed him! Suddenly, it came to my realization when I saw the red light and I haven't paid the toll!

I gave an emergency break and thank God I managed to stop on time before the pole hits my windscreen. By the way, I was just 2 inches below/away from the pole. Phew~ That was close. I quickly reversed my car and touched the card. My lub dub increased by multiple folds.

I need alertness.

Photobucket

P/s: Can't wait for Saturday to come!

OFF!

8 comments:

kienz said...

Be thankful you have a healthy and strong 'lub dub' machine, or it would've just gave up on you then >_< scary driver.. haha

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzomg!!!!!

be careful nx time!!! fuhh i had a few close shaves too.. but luckily God is always by my side, otherwise i wont be sitting here typing this comment in ur blog aye.. hehe

aehknum said...

Haha Kienz! Yeap, THANK GOD!! How's your gen prep? Goshh~

aehknum said...

Sherene, omgosh right?! Thank God I can still reply your comment now. LOL.

How's your stuff going on?

aehknum said...

Nope, I didn't copy him. And yeah, it's heart beat. It's a common phrase for us all in school (Science) since long ago. I usually only use it in chats or verbal, hardly mention in blog entry because there isn't any incident with it la. So yeah..

And you didn't join us today!!! =(

Anonymous said...

ermzzzz what stuff??

aehknum said...

Your scholarship thingy la. Your preparation to come down to KL and all la. Excited?

Anonymous said...

owh.. haha.. don reli have much to prepare.. haven started yet actually... stil have one more month to go.. haha
yeah kinda excited!! lolz