Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Today.. Todayy!



chipMUNK | says:
how to play Esus2?

alxt says:
err..i...

alxt says:
haha

chipMUNK | says:
and Esus4?

alxt says:
2 means you strum twice. 4 means you strum four times

alxt says:
so easy

chipMUNK | says:
HAHAHAHAHA

alxt says:
lol.

chipMUNK | says:
babi!

chipMUNK | says:
sure got difference one la

chipMUNK | says:
coz right the whole hymn.. the whole verse is E Esus2 and Esus4

alxt says:
got diff lah! move your hand four times of course got diff


Oh wow. I know I can always count on her. She's a great musician! And did I say that she's a great musician? She is laaa.. (Seriously! I stress!)

And today I learned a new chord (taught by Japheth though)!

Monash CF worship, I hope I'm ready!

---

Went for badminton yesterday with Xuewen and Yiwei. It was a good game I must say!

Either I didn't do my warmups and cooldowns properly or have I exerted too much energy that my one sided (only the right side) muscles are fatigue now.

It feels so weird when the body divides itself symmetrically (like really really half?). The muscles of my right forearm, shoulder, upper back and abit of my right gluteus maximus (a nicer way to say buttock's muscle!) doesn't feel as good as those on the left but nonetheless, they should be alright!

I don't know if you notice these but I personally feel that the way our body works very awesome la. Everytime whenever I flip the pages of Anatomy, Pharmacology, Pathology and Physiology notes, He never fail to amaze me with His masterpiece.

As you all know, EVERY individual has his own unique fingerprint right? It's so amazing to think that He came out with millions unique copies of fingerprint everyday (millions of babies are borned everyday) and no plagiarism were done for these fingerprints! How awesome!

I'm pretty sure if we were supposed to come out with so many fingerprint designs everyday, we would have plagiarized some dead old man's fingerprint somewhere across the continent for each newborn baby because we know plagiarism checker cannot detect them *insert evil laughter* but our Daddy's NOT in-line with the plagiarism business. Unlike us students hurhurr. He deserves more wows for these already.

Oh well, that was just the physical properties.

Now I believe you won't want to go into every gene that He has came out with when there are gazillion of unique genes involved in every species. It took so many genius scientists from all over the world for a good 13 years just to learn and to complete the Human Genome Project of only a single species i.e. the homosapiens.

What about other species? And the job of those great scientists for that 13 years were just to study the genes in a human, now what about the credit to the Creator and Compiler of all these genes? Many wows!

Again, I could only stand in awe of You.

4 comments:

ALXT said...

I'm so funny. Sigh.

aehknum said...

LOL! You're funnier when you said yourself funny. ROFL

kienz said...

Try this site for chords man.
www.chordfind.com

I likes

aehknum said...

Thanks dude! That's of great help! I shall bookmark this page! =)