Saturday, May 24, 2008

All things.



Had a great time with xuewen yday.

She always asks me things that I never thought of and its she, who always makes me realize things and hence revelations. I thank God for her.

Anyway.

Does thing..

  1. Happens for a reason?

  2. (or) pure co-incidents?

I personally believe its the former. Don't you think so too?


"And we know that God causes ALL THINGS to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose"
-Romans 8:28


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo ooo *raise hands*

for me ah, every lil thing that happens to me is for a reason.. even tho at that exact moment,i don understand what and why, but at the end of it all, (or sometimes in the middle of it) i realise that it has to happen lik this cuz GOD wants it to....

all the good stuff, the bad stuff, the almost-accidents, the accidents, the fun, the boring, the banning, the allowing etc. is all for a reason.....

i can testify to this: EVERYTHING happens for a reason cuz GOD wants it to!!! hehehe

aehknum said...

That's what I feel too!

'Cause of course we'll be happy if things happen the way we wanted it. But most of the times we'll angry with God when things don't happen the way we wanted but in the end, it's soooooooo obvious that He was there ALL THE WAY and whatever we want may be good, but whatever He wants to give us is even "gooder"!

Hence, I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason. =)

Thanks Sherene!