Monday, November 19, 2007

of Sophia, my hair and retarded-ness.

Today Pastor preached about Peter.

There was once where Jesus asked Peter if he loves Him (John 21 I think)

Jesus: Peter, do you love me?
Peter: You know I love you, Lord.

Jesus didn't stop asking Peter by asking him once. He asked him THREE consecutive times. The same ol' question.

Do you supposed Peter should get abit annoyed by the third time Jesus asked him? It's as if Jesus didn't believe him and kept asking to get the assurance from Him.

Just now, Sophia did the same to me over MSN.

She went, "Mun Khea, got miss mieeeeee?

And I answered, "GOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!"

and she repeated this same question for three times.

(It's not like my answer is not delivered or something you know)

Peter, I feel you weyy! HAHA!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sophia, the new genie in the cup @ Ole Ole Bali, Sunway Pyramid

Nevertheless, my answer for her question remained the same.

---

On a random note, I've decided to cut my hair. Tomorrow.

Don't want to leave it already. You wont wanna know what my hair would to turn to be when its longer.

And oh yeah, I've kept it for I think, 2 years now?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Camwhored with Mun Sheung in the car just now, on our way for lunch

I did trim (the lalangs and wires of my hair) a little every half a year but I don't cut the length?

But its growing la. Just a little slower, but it grew okayy! It's not retarded!

Owh, talking bout retarded-ness, I found this mirror in Midvalley today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know I looked retarded there. Laugh all you want.

9 comments:

jphuaa said...

Come to Malacca for.. what, chicken rice balls? Hurhur come come surprise me!

jphuaa said...

Come to Malacca for.. what, chicken rice balls? Hurhur come come surprise me!

aehknum said...

Yeah, chicken rice ball. Welcome to Malaysia (again)!

ehh ask dad bring you drop by KL after the retreat la. Haha! I come meet you in KL. Want?

And I'll bring you to zoo!! =)

Guess by the time you read this, you're already back in S'pore la.. =/

Anonymous said...

peter betrayed Jesus. u can stop idolizing the apostles now

aehknum said...

Ain't idolizing Peter or any apostles. No one is perfect etc. Out of fear, he denied Jesus (thats human nature-- the sinful nature) but did Jesus forgive him?

Yes, Jesus knew that all these will happen but yet He loves him. He died for Peter's sin, our sins. Only in this way that Peter knows the truth and he started proclaiming the gospel.

Let's put it this way:

Peter was nothing more than a fisherman before he knew Jesus.

Peter became good friends with Jesus and became the 'leader' amongst the apostles during Jesus' ministry

Peter denied Jesus towards the end out of fear and chicken-ed out.

Peter was filled with the Holy Spirit (Acts 2) and started proclaiming the Messiah after that BOLDLY.

We're all transformed when we allow the Holy Spirit to take control in our lives.

It's nothing about the apostles, but it's all about Jesus!

Cheers =)

Anonymous said...

Jesus is not God, so u can stop idolizing a man. its a sin

aehknum said...

I afraid that you might have abit of selective reading but did I mention/show that I idolize a man in anyway?

Btw, I need to correct one point. Jesus IS God.

And I know from the 10 commandments, one of it says that we shall not worship idols. But then Jesus IS God and we no longer living under law now.

We're saved by grace, clothed with righteousness by the blood of Jesus Christ. And He is God. I loved, loving and will love Him forevermore.

And yea blowfly, Jesus loves you alot! =) Continue to feel His love for you.

Anonymous said...

Jesus is a Man >.> read ur bible properly.

anyway, no need to harp on this matter. you wont probably believe me if i argued over this matter.

aehknum said...

He's God in the form of a man.

And I'm very sure with what I believe in. So, in all, I'm not worshipping a man but God.

=)