Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Chipster 'nothing else matters' contest

Mun Sheung just showed me this.

(Click to enlarge)

The results for the Chipster contest is out (for quite sometime now) but then she hasn't a chance to show me because am always not at home (she said so). Hello, it was nearing exam la. Of course people camp in the library la right? Haha.

So, we won the consolation prize uh? Cool. Never would I expect to win anything anyway.


Those of you who email me will know that I check my email everyday. And I didn't receive any emails from them. Neither did my mobile phone. No calls from them.

Now can someone tell me what should I do?

Read point #16. Right...

And oh yeah, do take a look at the masterpieces the grand prize, first prize and second prize here. Oh my.

But I guess votes by friends and family are important eh. Our amount of votes (not many know bout this contest) are like anchovies compared to the winners in this big blue sea.

But am still thankful. For those who took time to vote, thanks!

2 comments:

Eevy said...

WAH!!! CONGRATZ CONGRATZ!!! See I told you Mun Sheung is pretty..see.. =P

aehknum said...

Haha! Thanks!

Don't know can redeem or not first of all. It's not because she's pretty okay. It's because of coughyourstruly'screativenessandphotographyskillscough and her cheekiness la. She's a poser ma. Haha! =P

Anyway, thanks for voting! I know you did! =)