Thursday, November 29, 2007

Me is back!

It feels so good to be home.

Especially after a never-ending-tortoise-like-bus-driving speed from the land of tom yam.

Further updates bout the trip other time okay, abit lazy to update now. In summary, it's a good trip.

---

Attended YikWooi's 21st birthday party at McDonalds, SS15 just now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've never threw a birthday party in McD before and it's really cool weyy! We ate and we played GAMES. OMG.

Childish games like passing the ball till the music stops, dance the chicken dance and mustn't move for the chicken dance etc. Oh my. Those were the days..

There's a kid in everyone.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
birthday girl


Happy Birthday, Yik Wooi!

(hope you'd enjoyed yourself)

7 comments:

jphuaa said...

You have to sign up as a lj user, I'm friends-locking all my entries already :( Am I too late! I haven't emailed!

Eevy said...

Omg so cute!! Hahaha!!!

aehknum said...

Joy -- banyak mafan la! Why you so like that? haha! Why go lock your entries? Got people stalking on you?? =P

And yes, can you please email?? Quick la.

Eevon -- Cute right?? It's a surprise one for her. She was both happy and shy I guess. You want one too? LOL

Btw, Mayjean left back for JB edi =(

And she has a present for you! Its with me. Claim it from me on Monday when you see me. Remind me to bring for you please.

jphuaa said...

EMAIL ALREADY. PLEASE GO SIGN UP NOW NOW NOW.

aehknum said...

emailed already? Good!

And yes, I'd signed up already! Just for you! (you owe me fruitips for this okay?)

omgosh, gonna see the shy you in 4 days!! Can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

thank u~

aehknum said...

You're most welcome, dear! =)