Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just One More

These have been my faithful friends for these few weeks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Til my mom started doubting their faithfulness to me just because apparently there's this 21 years-old boy taking exam like me as well died because of excessive coffee drinking.

He only drinks to keep him awake but didn't know the drinks will put him to sleep forever.

Mom's pretty worried bout me. So yeah folks, do not excessively take it because it CAN lead to brain damage. It's real!

---

In a few hours time I will be sitting for Yuan Ding's most feared subject. It is indeed tough, not just the syllabus but the standard.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Imagine we've to memorize every inch of your bones, muscles, nerves and arteries of your body. Not much, just from the skull to the toe.

Okay, memorizing isn't my game.

--

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just the two of us in the entire discussion room for today. And there isn't any more space for the third person.

Oh, I can't wait to end this agony!

(whoops Sexy still has her paper right? *evil laugh*)

5 comments:

Eevy said...

We're done!! we're done!! Yay!!

aehknum said...

Yeah mann.. what a relieve! Phew!

jphuaa said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGYOU DIEEEEEEEE. (UGH) >:(

And please don't call me sexy this account is like from 24797938 light years ago :O Very disturbing hoho. It's like, flash! from the past. Haha.

Go ahead, rub it in somemore.

babysue said...

So glad I've left my books behind me! Never gonna go back to studies, not at the time being for sure. And yeah, I do mess up my workspace in the office so that I look busy. I'm not saying u wanna look busy la, u ARE busy but I wanna LOOK busy. Haha, whatever.

aehknum said...

Joy -- don't worry la. MK hasnt died.. I know you will miss her if does. And...cI know why you dont wabt us to call you that, coz you WERE and no longer up to that name? Okay, just kidding!! Someone's paper is tomorrow eh? ALL THE BEST! (mk is silently praying for you)

lsann -- Haha! I didnt purposely create that mess okay! Yeah, now its all over. PHEW~ Thank God. My shoulder feels lighter now and I'm all happy!! =)