Sunday, November 11, 2007

Can't wait for this Tuesday to come to end my exam agony.

Simultaneously, I silently prayed hoping that these two days' time frame will drag abit more. What a hypocrite. I know!! But I'm sure all of you understand the feeling right? Like wanna have time to study but want to end it soon. Haha!

If only God would extend the 24 hours to 36 hours or something, just for these 2 days. I'm so not ready and ain't productive at home.

What's worse is that even my friend thinks that..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

... I'm abit too relax which I shouldn't.

Oh no! This is no good. Okay, maybe this is a hint from her. She did constantly IM me to make me study. What a wonderful friend.

Gonna go stock up Nescafe Mocha and Livita and some junks (i.e. WISE Cottage Fries can make you wiser) in abit.

Trust me, Nescafe alone works a little or none. Livita else well. But when you drink them both, it works wonders. I don't know, I've tried that for my previous paper and that was just my little experiment. Gonna try that again tonight.

EDIT: Okay, I surrender. They don't really work if I'm at home. The sleepy power is stronger than them. Trying my best to overcome it though! *toothpick's working hard to hold my eyelid from closing*

Uni students who are sitting for exam (or SPM-ers), go give it a try also la!

---

Now, who wants to stay up with me tonight? Please raise your hands.

0 comments: