Tuesday, November 20, 2007

All powerful.

Finally, had my hair cut this morning.

Personally, I didn't really like it.

It was okay at first. Until when Li-lian and Amelia said that they prefer the previous hairstyle, I started disliking it. That's what I call the Power of Words.

---

Leeeeeeliaaaan's gobbledygook says:
mun k .. u reli serenaded me with when u say nothing at all .. im absolutely in love with u


Now you can see the Power of Music. You may accidentally, unknowingly serenade someone with your little guitar playing and singing.

Need not worry. Wei Liang is practising this song real hard and it's his turn to serenade his girlfriend real soon. Okay, this is what I call the Power of Love.

It's the will power that makes you determined. Mind you, they are all powerful.

2 comments:

Anne said...

hahaha!i started to dislike mine too.but then again..i think i always disliked mine after every visit to any hairdresser =P

aehknum said...

Me too!!!!

I guess Mun Wah also. We ALWAYS complain after cutting. I mean, we always regret.

-.-"