Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Have you ever hoped...

that your belongings have some sort of sensor or something like that with it.

I mean, have you at one time, secretly hope that your belongings will go dit-dit-diiit when you're in search for them.

Of course not by saying, "Hey, I'm here!"

That will definitely freak me out.

You know, just like when you misplaced your mobile phone, you can try calling the number and when it rings, you will be able to detect it.

How nice if all things work the same way.

I don't know if it happens to you la, but when I'm desperate in search (because I'm in need) of something, that thing will not appear.

But when I don't need it anymore, it appears. And things that I don't need will always be there.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS?

Come, someone please tell me the science of it.

3 comments:

Eevy said...

I do hope things work that way. =) Very frustrated when u need the thing immediately..geez..

yinkheay said...

same here. lol. I always hope my purse and some of my books have a sensor with it so that i can find it.

And you got the point for the dit dit sound instead of "I'm here" lol.

aehknum said...

See!! You guys got the point!

I'm so frust now la.. cannot find my memory card!! Hrm!