Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Satisfaction

I've just gotten back all my assignments and reports just now.

I'm very satisfied with my marks for both SCI 2010 and MBB assignments.

On the other hand, I'm very unsatisfied (or rather) very disappointed with my GEN 3040 report marks. Blame MK for her indetailled and not-lengthy-enough report. I've requested for resubmission, hope it will be granted.

So, what's satisfaction?

It's like in a real hot day, and you buy a cold bottle of Coke. Then you twist the cap open, take a big gulp of it down your throw and then..

*burp*

That's what I call satisfaction...

---

Or after a real tiring day of studying, pamper yourself with this as dinner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chicken Chop at Salmon Steak, SS15

Despite the long day, the study progress, the coke and the dinner is the satisfaction.

All you can see is a smile on my face.

That's how satisfaction works..

2 comments:

Eevy said...

I thought the fries was worms.

aehknum said...

worms? WHOAHHH~