Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thank You, Jesus!

I was saying that I was so not prepared for my exam in my previous post and that I'm going to sit for my exam by faith and His grace, right?

I drew some random diagrams as I flipped through my notes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
shoulder joint

summarizing the entire long grandma story into a diagram with simple notes along with labellings.

Oh, and I drew this, which was supposed to be the heart

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the heart

and I don't know why the outcome somehow looks more like a thanksgiving turkey to me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I ain't artistic. Or else I wouldn't end up in Science, right? I would fail if I'm in the other field, I ain't good (neither I'm good in science)

Anyway, I proudly showed my thanksgiving turkey drawing to my fellow friends to give them a good laugh. And you wouldn't believe it, this exact thing that I drew in this A4 paper came out as one whole 10 marks question (8.325% of my finals result). I truly could not thank Him enough.

But I guess the thanksgiving turkey I drew in the exam paper was uglier. Nevermind.

---

Met an accident (again?) on the way home from school last night. It was my lane's green light when a Merz dashed out from another road (he thought there isn't car and his traffic was red). My car was badly damaged.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And I survived!

Both airbags came out and saved my heart and lungs. I was sent to the hospital for x-ray and there were no fractured bones. I thank God.

I was practically looking at the x-ray and started naming each every bones there, counting my ribs... identifying mediasternum, clavicle, ribs, intercoastal cartilage...

Oh no! This is what Anatomy does to you when you had exam earlier on, the same day.

The doctor said my chest muscles got compressed and that explains the mild pain and slight difficulty in breathing. I was about to double check with him if it was the Pectoralis Major and Serratus Anterior muscle. Gosh! What in the world?

Anyway, I seriously truly really superbly wanna thank God for my life and my exam

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The person in this picture ain't holding a cigarette, it's a stack of Juwita Suwito flyers

Juwita Suwito with a Live Band!

It's FREE. Readers, YOU'RE INVITED!

Venue: Harvest Christian Assembly
Date: 6 October 2007 (this Saturday!!)
Time: 4 - 6pm
Ticket price: FOC (you cant get this anywhere else!)

Everyone deserves good music. Not for Christians only, open to all. Not a religious thing, just the building. Haha!

Do ring me if you need directions or any further enquiries.

Have a nice day! Be blessed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the accident was quite bad eh.. but luckily u're alright.. take care and hope u recover soon.. =)

Eevy said...

I'm very sure its Pectoralis Major muscle and Serratus Anterior muscle la..lol..overdose of Anatomy..anyway..take good care ya..God Bless.. =)

EcCentr|c (Emmerie W) said...

goshh...this is dramatic. you seriously got into an accident!???take care wehh, we still need to meet up when i get back! =)god bless!

aehknum said...

suej, eve and emme,

thanks dearies! I'm fine. Thanks for all the wishes and prayers. Hugs!

Btw Emme, surely we MUST meet up when you come back. Waited so long edi. So, yeahh.. see you SOON!

mayc said...

hey, that must have been quite an acc.. luckily u're ok and have ur sense of humor intact.. =)

aehknum said...

yeah!!

Really thank God!

Sense of humour? LOL. People like Xue Wen and Amelia call me l-a-m-e -.-"