Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lots of thoughts have been running through my mind lately.

I have issues. Tell me bout it. Not really issues, but yeah, issues.

I don't get it why people always look at things at the superficial level and straight jumping into conclusion and play jury. Can't they just look into the deep fascia for just once? And enjoy the process of knowing and understanding.

It's as if one reads the first line of a story book and then jump straight to the last paragraph of the book and believe that whatever they'd conceived in their mind based on what they read or rather assuming that their own make-out-story-plot is correct.

Or as if one wanted to experiment on something. By reading the title or the introduction of the research, one would already make a hypothesis for that experiment and without doing the experiment, one already assumed that their hypothesis is right and start concluding the experiment without even going through the procedure and discuss bout it. Does that make you a good scientist?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yik Wooi's flip flop + feet

Sometimes I just feel like running away. To a whole new place, with new people and new environment and let people know me deep fascia-ly. And not digging out some silly past experiences and share it around with people just to shake gauge my friendship and closeness with others.

---

Not forgetting the stressfulcrazypressurizedununderstanableandunmemorizable units I'm facing for my finals exam. Ugh.

Just 7 days more, OMG!

---

I can't wait for camp. And anticipating a lot and want to just give my all to Him.. till, some news just broke in. And I'm quite let down by something. But I'm sure if that's what He wants, I will surrender

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monash University's walkway to the carpark

I need a vacation.

I need You, let me drown in Your love once again.

I want to serve You with all I am.

6 comments:

Eevy said...

Those are....shallow people?

nylus said...

haih...
exam blues...
i luv the last pic btw...

aehknum said...

eevon, good one! Not deep people are shallow people! =)

Study macammana??

nylus, yeahhh!! Sangat affected lerr. Exam blues. How's your prep going? All ready? When's your first paper?

I also like the last pic. Can recog or not? Its Monash's walkway to the carpark =)

nylus said...

first paper on coming mon...
i have 3 papers in 4 days T___T
yup... i know wheres the last pic taken ;p

Eevy said...

Lol, study kinda slow progress la..sigh..need to buck up ady before exam starts..

aehknum said...

nylus,

I guess by the time I reply this, you ALREADY sat for your first paper!! All the best weyy!! I know you can make it to be an excellent engineer! Haha! =)

eevon,
you also can do it!! haha! I know you can. So rajin everyday in Sunway Library..