Saturday, October 27, 2007

Some of you might think that I was emo-ing in my previous entries. I'm not!

Anyway, just blame this bookshop la k? (LOL)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sidegate of Sunway College

I reckon cheerful walk-in customers will come out emo after that? -.-

---

Have been nerding in the library these days. Hogging on 2 tables all for myself.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm not greedy, Ben. I NEED them. Still not enough place for my notes and books laa.

5 more days. OMG.

People, start praying for me!

*run and study*

2 comments:

- k o R i - said...

haha!!! I do that too xD just spread everything I need across a big, big desk xD makes me feel so much more accomplished after that XD

aehknum said...

yeahh!! nicer to study this way right?!?!