Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Today is The Day!

Started nerding, err, more of procrastinating for tomorrow's major exam today. So not prepared. I couldn't memorize everything, so I just flip through. Gonna sit for that exam by faith and by His grace tomorrow.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

---

There's a kid in every person.


Today I got back my SCI 2010 assignment 2, I'm quite satisfied with my marks. But it's not the marks that makes me feel so good.

It is this..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't know what is that? Come, let me zoom in for you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I missed receiving this weyy!

I remember receiving this all the time in kindergarten, primary school and occasionally (very rarely) in secondary school. Ever since I stepped into college, I know I had to bid my goodbye to these words...

until today.. by h.e.r

*awwww*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arghhh! turnitin is such a PAIN! i hate it!

aehknum said...

Haha! Why?

Actually it's quite stupid one la.. you change the arrangement of the words then they cannot detect edi one..

But I didnt know before I did this assignment la. Just did with my own words