Sunday, August 3, 2008

FROG.



Attended a briefing in PWTC yesterday afternoon.

Photobucket


I took LRT up and I must say this, I'm rather impressed by the LRT system here (Joy, I take back my words for disliking the public transport here. At least LRT is still bearable. NOT KTM for sure!). I passed 14 stations and changed train twice but the entire journey only took me 45 minutes (inclusive of waiting time). This is really cool.

Jesus again never failed to amaze me. His favour was very obvious upon my life.

There was no parking spaces at the Kelana Jaya LRT station and I can see so many cars went rounding so many times for a carpark. I don't mind parking really far away and I even contemplated in parking at illegal parkings (outside houses without those proper parking box lines) but something prompted me strongly not to. After two rounds of rounding with the rest of the cars (one way street), I finally gave up doing it with my own strength.

I prayed, "Jesus, I know there's nothing too small for you. I need a parking space right now and I know You'll provide me one. Thank You in advance! Amen"

That time I told myself to chill and just believe that He'll provide. So, I took another round and just DIRECTLY IN FRONT of the train station (the spot nearest to the station) BOTH cars on my left and right came out just before me. He doesn't only provide, He always give me more than enough you see! I can even choose to park at the left side or the right side of that one way street just right in front of the station. How cool right? Shaded parking somemore! He's sooo awesome!


Basically now, I'm taking up this part time job offered for Monash student just for a weekend. The wages agreed was RM 150 for 3 days. That day, I was to go and meet the manager of the company. He explained abit bout the programme and asked me if I have any questions. With some courage (and hope), I double verify if the pay will only be RM 150 (RM 50 per day) and does it include meals or not. I told him that RM 50 is rather low. The manager said he was not the one dealing with salary thingy and he has no idea. His favour was really upon us when we spoke nicely to the manager and our pay was raised from RM 150 to RM 350. That's like, slightly more than double? Awesome right?!


Next, I got lost on the way back because of that one way street. I have no idea where I was, there was no signboards to any highways, only housing area names. Again, I prayed. I told Him that I believe in Him and that He'll guide me back to Klang to attend the youth service. His Holy Spirit will just prompt me on where I should turn -- left, right or just go straight. I wasn't panic at all and actually felt the peace in me. I just follow as He prompts. I drove by faith and towards the end of the road, its a one way street and the only turning was to the toll. What if that highway after the toll leads me to JB or something? I have no choice but to drive on (only one way). I obeyed, and I saw Klang's signboard right after that.

It's basically telling us that when we say we want to rely on God, we must FULLY rely on Him and not only when we feel like it. We cant rely on the Spirit and the flesh (our own intuition) at the same time. We can only choose one, and am glad that I chose the right path for that day. I reached church in 15 mins (using NKVE).

FROG = Fully Rely On God

1 Peter 5:7 "Throw all your worry on him, because He cares for you." Amen?