Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Time rockets!



Just a quick update:

I don't know if you all realize this but time rockets weyy!

Xuewen is like my time keeper and reminder, I mean we both witness the speediness of time together. She just reminded me that we went for lunch together just last Wednesday (along with Sara and another girl) and today's already Wednesday. It felt like as if it was just two days ago!

And on Friday evenings (during badminton), I'll hear xuewen's classic sentence, "Goshhhh so fast another week alreadyy!!" which is so true.

It's quite astounding to even think bout, you know! Like, before you know it, its finals already. And then, graduate? Not quite really but yeah... OMG!

Week come, week go. Assignments and lab reports all piling up (I didn't really procrastinate THAT much, though its sort of my thing now but the truth is that they just keep coming in). It's like I just passed this report up, and the next is already in queue. And the problem is I have THREE practical sessions a week and ugh practical writeups, I bet you can do the maths yourself. And like I've said, time rockets! Before I know it, its already another week

So far it has been somewhat a routine for me, if I must put this way, to attend Emily's Dr Emily's (xuewen thinks its weird to call a lecturer by name, as if he/she's my friend) CHM 1011 lecture and followed with fellowship sessions on Thursday afternoons while waiting for Xuewen or Mun Wah to finish their classes. And the 'meet ups' excites me, like always? And things have been good..

So much of ranting and the one and only point that I want to get to you is that time don't just fly, they rocket!


Upnext:

Meetups with Su Ann and I Fen
Meetups with Angela and Li Ern

Endless reportsssssssssss
Environmental Health assignment
Food Science assignnment
Medical Microbiology assignment
PSYCHOLOGY EXAM!!!!

Sermon preparation (thanks babe, continue reminding me please)
Song choosings
Church anniversary presentation
Music practices

0 comments: