Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mas Selamat.



This is Mas Selamat.


He's a terrorist escaped from the detention centre (in Singapore) near Joy's school. I was so blur when Joy text messaged me that time to tell me bout his escape. She could have met him prolly in her school, since the most dangerous place would be the safest place. Here's Joy's entry bout him. I believe he's still not found.

And just now, Ronnie told us that some joker believes that Selamat managed to escape Singapore and he's now in Malaysia.

How we know?

That's because when he crossed the strait from Singapore to Malaysia, there's a huge banner there written "Selamat Datang ke Malaysia!"

LOL

6 comments:

nilimpa said...

AHAHAHA..

I love lame jokes!

aehknum said...

You never hear this before mehhh??

But good la. I bet it lifted you a little? =)

kienz said...

Man... -_-

aehknum said...

It's an old joke la.

Anyway brother, I know you love that! Haha.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i've heard that one b4...

aehknum said...

Really? hahaha but I'm not surprise.. 'cause its some really really old thing. Hehe!