Friday, July 18, 2008

Laminin.



Lord I will burn
Lord I will burn for You
-Burn, by Henry Seeley (Planetshakers)


Just the other day I was singing this song passionately, meaning it with all my heart while worshiping Him..

Now my body temperature is at least 380 Celcius. I'm already with two extra sweaters and rolled myself under a thick comforter -- yet I'm still feeling the chill.

But I believe that Jesus has already bore ALL my sicknesses on the cross 2008 years ago and I'm already healed.

Lord Jesus, now I pronounce my healing in Your Name and I know by Your stripes, I AM HEALED! Thank You, Jesus for the healing and I know tomorrow I'll be able to make it for badminton session! Thank You!


----


Went for CF just now. God never fail to amaze me once again.

If any of you feel lonely, discouraged and feel as if no one is there for us, I've got a good news for you. Jesus said, He'll hold us with His hands and walk with us through our thicks and thins (Isaiah 31).


Colossians 1:15-20

15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

16
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

18
And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

20
and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.


You know, molecular biologists found out that all our cells in our body are held together by this amazing protein by the name of laminin?

Laminin is a protein that is found in every thing living and its role is to hold our cells together. Wikipedia says that improper production of laminin can cause muscle to form improperly, leading to a form of muscular dystrophy.


And do you wanna know how laminin looks like?



I know the molecular form of a laminin looks so familiar. The cross basically represents Christ. Every cells in our body are held together by this molecular, just like Christ. He holds everything together, He holds every cells in your body together!

In Colossians 1: 17, it says "He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together"

Louie Giglio preached bout this before and you can watch it here (strongly recommended).

God is so amazing!



2 comments:

jphuaa said...

That's amazing. Laminin.

aehknum said...

You bet! =)

God is awesome.