Monday, August 11, 2008

So guileful!



I was told by this friend and this friend that the psychology paper is not easy. Quite difficult, in fact, by the first friend.

Suddenly, it dawned on me, maybe I can try checking for past year paper in the Monash exam database since its an Australian paper?

"Jeng! Brilliant idea!" I thought.

I got all excited, logging into Monash's website. Into the Library and Learning commons' website and searched for it.


Fuhhh! Really got weyy! Though that paper is old, more than 10 years edi, I don't mind la. Better than being clueless right?

I then happily clicked on that paper and the exam paper (pdf file) loaded.


Cis!

Thanks, Monash for all the suspenses and excitements.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. sad lar u.. monash memang like to give the suspense.. btw, when's ur paper?n how was ur trip to singapore? enjoyed?

aehknum said...

Heyy! Surprise to see you here. Anyway, paper was okay la.. I tembak-ed all the way 'cause I studied the remainder 5 topics in one night only (Saturday night).

And I belum pergi Singapore yet la. Tomorrow tomorrow!! (Thursday)

Anonymous said...

oo.. okok... haha.. enjoy have fun.. haha.. buy me souveniours.. did i spell it rite? haha.. blek

aehknum said...

Souvenir (this is the correct spelling)?

Okay, since you asked for one, I'll get one for you. Come claim from me next week in school =)

Anonymous said...

haha.. i was joking oni lar.. haha..

aehknum said...

You joking only ahh?? Haha, but I mean it la. Come claim from me anytime kay. Only you though =)