Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What's New?



Today, Dr Siow shot a question during Food Science lecture. I answered her. She then asked me to repeat my last sentence (guess the keyword that she wanted was there).

Whole class kept quiet, waiting for my answer in anticipation. I looked at Dr Siow and said, "I forgot what I've just said"

Whole class laughed out loud.

Clown of the day, again. Looks like this happens only in her lecture and this isn't the first time =/


----

Here comes the second part of my silliness for the day.

I misplaced my car key (+ house key). Or rather, I left it in the library when I saved stuffs from the student drive this morning (my thumbdrive is connected to my car key) and I forgot to unplug the thumbdrive from the USB port.

I went to the library's lost and found area but it wasn't there. I went to check on my car -- phew, it's safe. Told the security guard to keep an eye on my car while I went to lodge a report. I prayed as I went around. The funny part is that, I wasn't panic! You can ask Joeanne. She met me on the way and I told her I lost my keys with smiles on my face. I believe no one will take it because those keys were also covered with the blood of Jesus (not literally). I kept thanking Him as I made my way around and guess what, I found it! =)

All glory to Him! =)

3 comments:

kienz said...

You lucky donkey =D *hee hor*

Anonymous said...

haha lucky someone was looking out for u....

aehknum said...

Haha! Yeah man! Thank God!!!

And kienz, I can't believe you rhymed me with donkey =(

sherene, you know what? I went into the security room and found out that the security is soooooooooooo chun-ted in Monash! I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but.. hahaha. I just did it. LOL.