Thursday, August 14, 2008

No, it's not school holiday yet.



Nevertheless, I'm very excited about this whole backpacking idea now.

Photobucket

Imagine I'm gonna carry these to school and attend two lectures and a tutorial before Joeanne (thanks dear!) drop me off at the nearest LRT station after Immuno lecture.

We haven't gotten our accommodation yet, or the itinerary. We only have bus tickets (thanks, Mei Xian!). Worry? Not abit! I believe You will lead us to the right place, to a safe and clean budgeted backpackers place. I just wanna thank You.

To think about being independent, to think about those places that I'm planning to visit, to think about meeting up some old (and not so old) friends --- I just can't wait!

Just a short getaway, but I get it's gonna be real cool. Leaving in less than 12 hours from now.

Woooott! Oh well, I should be asleep by now.

2 comments:

Su Ann said...

u are so cute la...

aehknum said...

cute?? righhtttttttttttt (thanks anyway!)