Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Wish The Earth Could Pause For A While.



Not that there's a special someone or special occasion that's going on now that I need to savour every moment.

But, I still think that the earth is spinning too fast. The so-called 24 hours a day, 7 days a week seem to pass so fast as if there's mega sales in timing as well. Up to 70% that is.

Is it just me (and my time management but I supposed this applies for all Monash students) but my work seem to pile up really quick. I know you'd think that I'm procrastinating again but nope! I'm already trying to complete them as efficient as I can but looks like the equilibrium shift is towards the other side -- the adding of work

Something like this:
I actually replied xuewen's text in the loo last night. I know it's gross, but hey! We've only got 4 minutes to save the world!

I'm actually looking forward to this 31st August.

Happy 51st (advanced) Birthday, Malaysia!

Ain't that patriotic like Joy, but I think everyone's looking forward to that day. Long weekend =)


---

Random notes

  • Babe (who used to think that blogging is only for lifeless people actually started blogging!) and Frank asked me why I didn't link them. Not that I don't want to, but yeah, lazy to update just yet. There you go, until I rajin update my link list: Babe and Frank (read at your own risk, haha).
  • I actually had a conflict with someone this week
  • Frank thinks that he has radar for PLU and he's sensing something..
  • Jo Kien CANNNN EAT QUITE ALOT!
  • Who's up for more Good-Makan-Times?

4 comments:

kienz said...

heyyy, just because I prepare a lot and eat slow doesn't mean I'm a shameless glutton k? hahah, it's an illusion I assure you

aehknum said...

Hahah! I didn't say that you're a glutton or something but we were rather shocked la, I mean with your 'preparation' =)

To think bout it, it could be an illusion. LOL

Anonymous said...

helloooo! :)

aehknum said...

Hello Pretty! =)