Monday, January 21, 2008

Time flies.

10 years ago.

Photobucket






10 years later, today.

Photobucket


Mun Wah and I had a good laugh looking at old pictures of Mun Sheung and ourselves.

We've grown, all grown. And I'm glad we did.

As time progresses, nothing will remain. There will not be another 21st January 2008 again, not at anytime in the future (And oh btw, BLESSED 13th BIRTHDAY TO YOU LYDIA HENG!)

Photobucket

Continue to grow strong in the Lord!


---

Had a gathering with the old MGS-ians. Most of us are in our final year, some already stepped into their working life. Working? WHOA!

Juliana Quay will be leaving for Wellington, New Zealand this coming Friday

Ronnie will be leaving us for 2 months for Singapore this coming Sunday.

Li-lian will leaving us for Japan next week (tentatively) and then Singapore.

Ugh, why are all my loved ones leaving? And why is everyone leaving for Singapore? I also want!

Time flies.. time really do. I believe, in no time, I'll meet them again.

Yes, very soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MunK u so cute 19 years ago

aehknum said...

uh? 19 years ago? you mean 10 years ago?

Haha! Thank you. =)

I was primary 6 going form 1 that time.

nilimpa said...

You didn't change.

aehknum said...

Haha, yeah.

babysue said...

Hey u look the same! Primary 6? Thought u were younger than that? Small la u =D

aehknum said...

haha look the same but not small la.

I feel at least that time I'm more independent and can do more things on my own that my youngest sister now. At least I can carry her already. Doubt she's allowed to carry any babies now. She's such a baby herself! Haha! Look at her picture ('after 10 years, today'), she's ALREADY standard 6 btw. That's how she looks like. Small kid.