Friday, January 18, 2008

Dear Marc,

Saw this car parked next to mine when I was in school for psycho class today.

Photobucket

How come you didn't tell me bout our own website?

Anyway, I haven't master the art of psycho-ing people yet but I've got a strong feeling that myself will become psycho soon. How la? This is not the way.

New semester will be starting soon. I seriously have no idea how am gonna survive it without you. At least still got your best buddy, Mark for semester 1. Hopefully she doesn't ignore me (she has the intention to do so, she said). If not, gonna glue myself to Ling already (which I don't think its a good idea).

Please come back. Meet up soon. The Gang misses you!

Love,
Mun



8 comments:

pat said...

Study more psychology. Don't think you are psycho enough yet haha.

Eevy said...

LOL!!

aehknum said...

Patrick -- eh boy, I so need your help for psychology weyyy! Promise to help me okay!! I seriously need your help!!


eevon -- you know who is marc?? I told you before?

pat said...

Help you in what area ar? Dunno whether I can even help myself or not haha. Anyways let me know what help you need k.

Eevy said...

No, you didn't tell me b4. Did you go to that website?

aehknum said...

Pat -- I NEED help for psycho assignment!!!!!!!!



eevon -- Go to that website? Nah. Din go. Marc is MJ! Haha! Her 'new' name. So happen rite that car? LOL. And Mark is YW.

jphuaa said...

ARE YOU GETTING MARRIEEEEED?

aehknum said...

Joy, no? =)