Thursday, January 3, 2008

One year.

The today of last year, I started this blog.

Kinda doubted if I should really start blogging this time last year since...



#1. I'm never good at writing nor expressing myself in words.

mk: So what if I bore my readers?

me: Haha. Very well said, but not like I have readers.

mk: You have your point there! Eh but look at your visitor counts. 18 179 readers for this whole year?

me: =O Oh I think that counter spoiled already one la. Average of 60 visitors everyday? Impossible la.

mk: Stalkers?

me: maybe.

Okay, enough of conversation between myself and I. Anonymous readers, do comment and let me know la. I promise I won't bite! =)


#2. I have this bad habit of not completing whatever I start.

For example, as determined as I am, I've never completed any revision for my exams before. Not even in secondary school.

I'm never constant with whatever I do. I'll be so determined for the first 2 weeks and the determination will slow down along the way. It will fade away, eventually.. in the absence of encouragement.

I was so determined to share my discoveries, inspiration and my revelations (hence the blog title) with you all. Along with randomness of course and prolly memorable events as well.

I secretly hoped that it wasn't and won't be (considering that I still haven't give up blogging) a warm warm chicken shit kind of thing, if you know what I mean? Okay, I need more encouragement. pleaseandthankyou.

---

All in all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

Photobucket



3 comments:

yinkheay said...

i always read ur blog la. just dunno what to leave as comment.

wanna ask u hor. i got some problem with my template again. hehe. sorry ah. wanna mafan u again. what should i do if my old post dun hav the link to leave a comment? like when you click the links at "recent posts" there's no comment link below the entries one. how to fix tis problem ah?

monsterGrrr! said...

happie new yr mun-k!
n erR.. happie birthday to ur blog! ^-^

aehknum said...

yinkheay --- sent the codes to your email. Couldn't reply you here because of the tags used. Hope they help! =)


amandaleechen --- haha! Thank you!!! Happy New Year to you too!!


(I still can't send message to you in India. You changed your number ah???)